BA(Hons)Ed. Cert ed. D Hyp. PDC Hyp. PDCB Hyp. FMBSCH.
Fellow of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Covid-19 update for my Clinic Clients
These arrangements are now in place for Coombe Lane Clinic Hypnotherapy & CBT client’s, ready to re-start after lockdown.
Having looked at the advice available from the government, my professional body, a consultant health and safety advisor and other therapists, I have decided to re-open my therapy room from Tuesday 16th June, as long as there is no Government advice to the contrary.
I have completed on-line training in infection control, and covid-19 awareness, and will be implementing appropriate distancing and hygiene measures.
- • There will be no physical contact (handshakes etc.)
- • I shall disinfect doors, open and close where necessary thus minimising contact with surfaces.
- • All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant between clients (including therapy chair, couch and toilet facilities and card payment reader).
- • There is more than a 2 metres gap between our chairs and couch.
- • Hand washing is available to all clients.
- • You may wish to bring your own bottled drink/water .
- • If you or any members of your household are, or have been exposed to Covid 19 or have had any symptoms, I will ask you to postpone your appointment for the next fourteen days.
Let’s all keep well, physically and mentally.
I will still supporting clients by working online and via video link and telecommunication, if you prefer.
Call: 07761773563 to book an appointment.
Helping you to take control of your life
If you're looking to make changes in your life, have problems that are made worse by stress or anxiety or just need to change something for the better, you've come to the right place. Clinical Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (CBH) and Mindfulness, are used to help you make the changes you need for your well being, Michelle will guide you with mindfulness or self hypnosis and show you how you can take control of your life, using a wide variety of techniques.
Experienced professional, working in Devon and the South West, Michelle uses Clinical Hypnosis & Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy to help with most presenting conditions but has become more specialised in working with the results of anxiety and stress, having maintained an inclusive practice she helps many conditions including:
- Pain control
- Fears or Phobias
- Stress, Anxiety, Restful Sleep
- Self- esteem / Ego boosting
- Habit breaking
- Anger management
- Assertiveness training
- ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Relationship difficulties
- Bereavement or Loss
- Emotional distress
- Eating disorders
- Weight Control
- Confidence building
- Personal development
- and much more..... ....
The cost of therapy
Per 1 hour session. £68.00
Card payments taken.
Call to book an appointment:
Call to book an appointment:
Not sure if it's the right therapy for you? Just call, and check.
Covid 19, has increased the level of Trauma, Anxiety, Stress and Grief in 2020 and everyone has been exposed to emotional distress of some kind during the past few months of 2020.
It is a brave and courageous to ask for help or support.
Contact: Michelle 07761 773563
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing) for Trauma Used for the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and all traumatic anxiety provoking conditions.
EMDR is taught to Advanced Practitioner students in their final years of study or a specialisation and should be used only with the informed consent of the client.
For those who really wish to give up smoking
The one session STOP SMOKING approach can be used, although for some it is better spread over two sessions.
Smoking cessation. £180.00